Versa DR - A Digital Dynamo
Versa DR sets a new standard in digital radiography. It’s a complete digital system incorporated into the most attractive and safety-conscious exterior on the market.
- Superior image quality with the lowest patient dosage
- Lowest overall cost of ownership
- Our most compact and powerful digital offering to date – 20% smaller footprint
- User-friendly DICOM compliant imaging software integrates seamlessly with most practice management software.
“Versa DR is the perfect system to obtain digital images for all species from 120 lb. Great Danes to 7 gram finches. Add to all these benefits the exceptional technical support and you have the best digital x-ray system on the market.” -Dr. Byron J.S. Navarra, D.V.M
Our Technical Data Sheets may bore you unless you’re thinking seriously about your installation. In this case, you should already be working with an authorized InnoVet dealer who can tell you what this information means for your practice.
If you’re brave enough to soldier on, your technical data will depend on what kind of x-ray table you plan on purchasing. Choose either the standard Stationary table or the Four-Way Float Top table.
Like any InnoVet system, you should only pay for the bells and whistles that benefit your practice.
For practices with heavy patient volume, Versa DR offers options that improve precision and speed up your workflow.
- Four-Way Float Top Table
- Hands-Free Collimator Light
- Anatomical Programming
- Foot-Treadle Exposure Switch
- Lead-Lined Side Storage Bins
- Table-Level Liquid Trough
- A choice of digital receptor
- A choice of image acquisition software
- Additional power – up to 500 mA
Contact a certified InnoVet Dealer to determine which options are most appropriate for your practice.