Customize this InnoVet to your exact radiographic and budgetary needs.
The InnoVet Select is a special version of the Classic, which allows for customization by the end user. By selecting from over 15 options, you may tailor the system to meet your specific needs and at the same time avoid paying for unwanted features. In recent years, the average InnoVet Select featured 5.3 options and sold for a price $2,900 less than a fully-loaded system.
Examples of popular InnoVet Select options include:
- A 300 mA high frequency generator that is 30% more powerful than standard frequency.
- An upgrade of the 300 mA high frequency generator to an even more powerful 500 mA.
- A 2-way or 4-way float top table.
- One or two easy – access cassette bins.
- The “no-hands” collimator system.
- An anatomically programmed console.
Whichever options you may choose, you are sure to find them to be valuable, easy to use additions to your InnoVet Select.
INTEGRATED 60 HZ GENERATOR
- kVp range: 40 – 125, 64 selections
- mA stations: 100S, 300L
- Timer range: 1/120th – 1 second, 18 selections
- mAs range: .8 – 300 mAs
- Digital mAs readout
- Digital kVp readout
- Digital diagnostic readout
- Tilt-out control panel
- Built-in tube protection circuits
- Adjustable volume, audible exposure signal
- Automatic generator “Shut Off” circuit*
- SCR contactor
- UL classified
TABLE / TUBESTAND
- Enclosed, integrated radiographic table
- Table top: 53 in. x 24 in.
- Welded base construction
- Transformer mounting shelf*
- Grid cabinet with Simplex™ cassette tray*
- Grid: 8:1 ratio, 103 LPI
- Grid cabinet / tubestand interlock
- Animal restraining device*
- Angulation dial and deluxe operator handgrips*
- Tubestand handles*
- UL classified
X-RAY TUBE C458
- 1.0 – 2.0 mm F.S., 140,000 heat units
- 10 ft. high voltage cables with federal terminations
- Manual collimator with light field
- Swivel mount*
- Field light “on” time – selectable 30, 60, 90 or 120 seconds
- Long life “soft-start” bulb circuits
- Spare collimator bulb*
- Easy-to-operate with gloves on
- Exceeds federal standards for radiation leakage protection for medical systems
EXPOSURE SWITCH A981
- Foot switch with 20 ft. cord
- Additional mA station, specify 30 mA or 400 mA
- High Frequency (HF) generator, 30KW, 300mA, 125kVp, in lieu of 60 Hz generator
- Anatomical programmed console tube-mounted
- 500 mA generator upgrade, including step-up transformer
- (Eight mA stations: 50S, 100S, 200L, 300L, 350L, 400L, 450L, 500L)
- 500 mA and anatomical programmed console together
- Step-up transformer L246 for line voltages measuring 200 – 229 VAC
- Exposure foot treadle with latching prep circuit K241 in lieu of foot switch
- Wall mounted, remote hand operated exposure switch W413 in lieu of foot switch
TABLE / TRAY OPTIONS
- Two-way float-top table, 58 in. x 32 in. with +/- 4 in. transverse travel
- Four-way float-top table, 67 in. x 32 in. with +/- 4 in. transverse and longitudinal travel
- Extended length for float-top table, 67 in.
- Stationary table top extension, 12 in., specify left or right, W414
- Standard manual cassette tray B144 in lieu of Simplex™ tray
- Cassette storage bin and accessory drawer, specify left, right or both (price per bin), K827
- Table-top fluid trough
TUBE / COLLIMATOR OPTIONS
- “No-hands” collimator light system, K262
- Upgrade tube to 0.6 – 1.5 mm F.S., 200,000 heat units, E411
*Not available or optional on InnoVet Classic systems